Our client is a main player in international public transport.
Job description :
Within the Marketing and Sales Department, the Digital Performance department is responsible for setting up a digital strategy to optimize the visitors' journey on the several digital channels of our client, and achieve the objectives set in terms of visits, sales and turnover for its business area. In order to strengthen this department, we are looking for a Web Analyst.
- You will be responsible for defining, managing and using Web Analytics tools that meet the challenges and constraints of our client;
- You will select suitable partners and assist them in setting up and / or using the tools;
- You will define and update marking plans according to changes in sites and apps;
- You will implement tagging plans in the tag manager;
- You will guarantee the accuracy and consistency of the nomenclature of sources and campaigns as well as the reliability of data in Web Analytics tools and put in place corrective plans if necessary;
- You will be responsible for the dashboards and reportings used to evaluate the commercial performance of the digital channels and its distributors;
- You will disseminate the data internally and make successes live;
- You will conduct in-depth data mining, identify new lines of analysis and explanation of trends, and detect areas of underperformance to inform the thinking of the Digital Performance Officer and the Web Traffic Coordinator;
- You will ensure active monitoring in the field of web analytics so that our clients tools are always at the forefront;
- You will set up Web Analytics dashboards for the other departments and offer them Web Analytics tools training if necessary.
- You have a master's degree, preferably marketing, e-business, e-commerce or IT;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Web Analyst;
- You have excellent knowledge of French and English. Dutch is a strong asset;
- You are familiar with Web Analytics tools and Tag Management System tools;
- You have a thorough knowledge of the world of e-commerce;
- You are analytical, organized and autonomous;
- You are an excellent communicator and have good interpersonal skills.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic organization.
- Competitive salary package included a company car and other fringe benefits such as group- & health insurance, etc.