As a Warehouse coordinator you organize and/or execute storing, receipt, unloading, loading and internal transport of goods in the most cost efficient way under respect of all legal aspects & fulfilling agreed service level. You will also be responsible to organize, coordinate & monitor daily activities of contracted 3PL warehouses.
Our client is an international company specialised in the manufacturing sector. They are a leading company worldwide and serves customers from all over the world.
The responsibilities of a Warehouse Coordinator are:
- Managing the warehouses in scope of responsibility (internal or third party) in the most cost efficient way
- Managing the logistical flow to move finished goods to 3rd party WHSE
- Managing the timely and correct processing of returns
- Ensuring excise customs formalities are timely and precisely processed
- Managing the returnable packagings
- Supporting and enhancing internal logistics processes and logistic quality in a continuous improvement philosophy
We are looking for a Warehouse Coordinator with:
- 1-3 years experience in logistics/warehouse
- languages: Dutch (fluent), English (good), French (basics)
- a team player, positive and constructive attitude
- the ability to think and act in autonomy in situations not covered by procedures, to be pro-active and to anticipate problems
- a good proficiency with MS Office tools, and a knowledge SAP is an advantage
- problem solving skills - responsibility for problem finding and problem solving/decision making preparations
Our client offers a challenging and dynamic work environment with an attractive salary package.