Progress your career as a Business Process Specialist within a company employing more than 2.500 people worldwide.
If you like challenges, fast-paced environments, are fluent in English and have relevant background with CRM implementation, apply for it!
Our client is active in digital technology and was founded more than 50 years ago. Today, the company is definitely a key player in its industry and keeps expanding. Their R&D department is more than up to date with more than 300 granted patents helping major companies active in the health care sector.
As Business Process Specialist, your tasks and responsibilities are the following:
- Defining and organising the implementation of required improvements in CRM
- Driving change within the company towards a standard way of working
- Supporting Sales department with its day-to-day challenges
The ideal profile of Business Process Specialist is the following:
- Master's degree
- Fluent in English
- 3 to 5 years of experience minimum
- Relevant background with CRM packages and sales processes
- Impressive analytic and communication skills
- Open to travel overseas (3 to 4 times a year)
- Drive, eagerness to learn
- Attractive salary package
- Challenging environment and international exposure