Our customer is a leader in the integration of high-end security systems.
Within the Operations department you are responsible for preventive and corrective maintenance for various products and solutions that are installed at customer locations. When a problem occurs, you can analyze the problem and come up with the best solution to solve the problem.
In addition to your maintenance tasks, you will work closely with the project engineers. You participate in the implementation of new installations at customers and you receive training in various new technologies.
- You perform corrective maintenance on different products / technologies.
- You do preventive visits for maintenance contracts.
- You update the documentation of the site after every intervention (software version, installed base, etc.).
- You participate in setting up tests that are required for demos, exhibitions and / or product validation.
- You perform updates to existing installations.
- You carry out projects and do installations
- You simulate future installations in a laboratory environment.
- You install the solution at the customer's location and put it into operation.
- You provide training to users and administrators.
- You document installations (as built) and create user manuals.
- You are the technical contact person for your customers, you listen to them, empathize and communicate with them regarding their wishes and requirements.
- You are an industrial electronics engineer or a bachelor / master in ICT
- You speak fluent Dutch and you also have some knowledge of French and English .
- You get along well with customers as a technical contact person.
- You have a good understanding of virtualization (VMware).
- You understand or has experience with the basics of networking (CISCO ICND1 & ICND2).
- You are analytical, dynamic, flexible and eager to learn.
- Experience or interest in security matters (voice, video, ... ) - wifi network
- Holder of a Driver License B.
- Keep growing, with exciting internal and external technical training options.
- Escape from peak hours, with flexible working hours.
- Enjoy an attractive salary package with a whole range of benefits: a company car, fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, ...