Our customer is a leader in the integration of voice and video platforms. They are looking for voice and video services engineer.
- You'll oversee preventive and corrective maintenance for different products and solutions installed at client sites.
- Whenever an issue arises, you'll get to analyse the problem and come up with the best solution to resolve the issue.
- Alongside your maintenance tasks, you'll get to work closely with Project Engineers.
- You'll take part in the implementation of new installations at clients, and you'll get trained in diverse new technologies!
- You update the documentation of the site after every intervention (software version, installed base, etc.).
- You participate in setting up tests that are required for demos, exhibitions and / or product validation.
- You perform updates to existing installations.
- You are an industrial electronics engineer or a bachelor / master in ICT
- You speak Dutch and preferably also French and English .
- You get along well with customers as a technical contact person.
- You have a good understanding of virtualization (VMware).
- You understand or has experience with the basics of networking (CISCO ICND1 & ICND2).
- You are analytical, dynamic, flexible and eager to learn.
- A first experience in security matters (voice, video, camera, access control) - wifi network is a plus.
- Holder of a Driver License B.
- Keep growing, with exciting internal and external technical training options.
- Escape from peak hours, with flexible working hours.
- Enjoy an attractive salary package with a whole range of benefits: a company car, fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, ...