· You are a passionate ICTer with a Bachelor degree in Telecom or Information Technology OR equivalent by experience.
· You are used to working in a Linux environment and have a general interest in Open Source software.
· Knowledge of open standards like SIP and related technology is a plus.
· Knowledge of DevOps is considerate as a plus.
· Knowledge of Network and are eager to learn.
· You speak two of the following languages fluently : French, Dutch and English.
· You are curious, proactive and have a structured approach to managing tasks.
- You are able to develop a strong empathy for your colleagues and customers.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are deliverable oriented. Your motivation comes when our customers use our solutions and are satisfied.
- You should be capable of giving and accepting constructive feedback.
- Be accurate.
- Develop a positive mind-set, positivism is a moral duty.
- Last but not least … have fun !
As a full-time UC Engineer, you will be part of the Service team and responsible for the second level support of unified communication tools. You will report to the Service team leader on a day to day basis.
Your tasks :
· You will ensure the follow-up of new incident tickets and resolve customer incidents with help of more experienced colleagues, as needed.
· You amend customer configurations upon customer request.
· You document customer solutions and internal products.
· You are part of the service delivery process, including the RMA process.
· You will learn how to provide services to customers in an ITIL environment.
Our client is a fast growing worldwide reference in reliable and secure business Unified Communications platforms for fixed line, mobile and military satellite operators. Employs a team of 40 experts, fully dedicated to develop and market a state-of-the-art UC solution. The solution is based on open standards and uses a unique hybrid cloud architecture, combining the best of the cloud with the strengths of the customer’s LAN.
The Unified Communication Solutions developed by our client are built on a modular technology with respect for open standards. There extremely powerful Service Creation Environment enables operators to address any possible market segment (SOHO, Small & Mid-size Enterprises, Corporate) with any possible deployment architecture (on-site, hybrid cloud, pure cloud).
Since its creation in 2004, there mission is to enhance efficiency, jointly for users and administrators, thanks to its modern, modular, flexible, highly competitive and future-proof solutions. With offices in Zaventem and Waver, Overijse, their team is working around five corporate values : empathy – innovative entrepreneurship - agility –focus – fellowship. Organizations like Colruyt, HighCo, Euro DNS, Resilux and the Belgian Federal Justice department have successfully implemented the Unified Communication solution of our client.
· An exciting and no-nonsense environment where you will be able to learn how to provide an outstanding service to customers in an ITIL environment. You will experience how we turn customer service in a competitive advantage, and how customer satisfaction can be an every-day reward.
· The opportunity to develop your competencies and evolve into related functions, like Project Management, Product Specialist, Senior Product Development. Engineer, Technical Program Leader, etc
· A competitive salary package: insurance package, 150€ net allowance, meal vouchers, mobile phone, etc.
· A fun and welcoming team!