Our client is a company active in the medical and health sector. For their offices located in Brussels, they are currently looking for a trilingual Sales Assistant.
- Creating items in the system according to company procedure
- Handling and following up on requests for samples
- Handling and writing correspondence and letters
- Managing the registrations to congresses, preparing booth material (roll-ups, gadgets, documents), arranging transport, renting furniture, following up on cancellations, etc.
- Arranging travels, booking flights and hotels
- Creating invoices and credit notes, sending reminders for late payments
- Submitting expenses and suppliers’ invoices for approval
- Processing incoming invoices and registering suppliers in an Excel file
- Coordinating orders for offices supplies and promotional items
- Collecting documents for complaints files
- Preparing meetings, taking minutes
- Handling expense notes
- And more!
- You are trilingual Dutch, French, English
- You have a bachelor’s Degree or equivalent by experience
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- You are proactive, autonomous, service minded and have good organizational skills
- You are flexible, result oriented and have good team spirit
- You have good IT skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Permanent contract
- Up to €3500 according to profile and experience
- Competitive benefits package including luncheon vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, pension plan
- Varied and challenging role in an international and fast-paced environment!
Interested? Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
luncheon vouchers, group and health insurance, pension plan