Lotus Bakeries is active worldwide in the indulgent and natural snacking segment with the Lotus, Lotus Biscoff, Lotus Spread, Lotus Dinosaurus, Lotus Suzy, Annas, Näkd, TREK, BEAR and Urban Fruit brands.
Lotus Bakeries, with headquarters in Belgium, is a dynamic, internationally oriented company with production facilities in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Sweden, and 18 own sales organizations in Europe, America and Asia. Lotus Bakeries also works with commercial partners in approximately forty countries worldwide. Lotus Bakeries has approximately 1,500 employees.
By maintaining a healthy balance between tradition and innovation, the Lotus brand indulges consumers with a unique range of high-quality, tasty products. With Lotus Biscoff and Lotus Spread being our most popular specialties we offer other tasty snacks under the Näkd, TREK, BEAR and Urban Fruit brands, manufactured from all-natural, unprocessed ingredients, with no added sugar.
In 2018 the Group achieved a turnover of EUR 556.4 million. The shares of Lotus Bakeries are listed on Euronext Brussels.
- As Trade Marketing & Category Development Manager you will support the International distributor Team in the further development of international sales through our distributors. Key is to drive sales in a creative and underbuilt way by analyzing and using market data and information to offer guidance, suggestions and recommendations on assortment, activations, etc.
- For this purpose, you will develop hands-on trade marketing tools to help our distributors to position the Lotus brands in their market, focusing especially on Biscoff, Spread and Lotus Ice.
- You will support our export sales team with easy-to-use sales organizers and presentations, based on their input and that of the Global Brand team.
- As Trade Marketing & Category Development Manager you will manage the entire process from defining the assortment and creating the promo packs to delivery & production planning.
- Based on market data (Nielsen, IRI, Intage,...) you will analyze market opportunities and offer hands-on category management strategies on assortment, activation levers etc.
- Part of your job will be the communication flow with regard to packaging, stickers, POS material, etc., and the coordination of such between our distributors, our Customer Service ID team and Global Brand teams.
- You will manage the content of our ID Exchange Platform, a practical tool that we use to communicate with our distributors.
- As Trade Marketing & Category Development Manager you will assist the General Manager and the Export Sales Managers in organising our yearly International Partner Meeting.
- For the position of Trade Marketing & Category Development Manager we are looking for a dynamic, eager and entrepreneurial person with a commercial spirit, who knows how to offer hands-on insights and solutions.
- You combine a Master's Degree with passion for business development and an analytical mind.
- 4 to 5 years' experience in a similar position would be ideal.
- Because your professional contacts will be located in different countries within your area of responsibility and because you will be travelling approximately 20% of your time, it is of paramount importance that you are open to different cultures and willing to develop a communication style that works with these people.
- Your international contacts necessitate fluency in spoken and written English.
- As Trade Marketing & Category Development Manager you master all current MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ...). Knowledge of SAP and BI is considered a plus.
- Lotus Bakeries offers you an exciting and challenging job in a pleasant and international working environment, where you will be part of a dynamic team and based at our global HQ in Lembeke.
- You will report to the General Manager International Distributors.
- You will be given the opportunity to work independently and assume considerable responsibility.
- We offer a competitive remuneration package.