is an IT Services provider with a proven expertise in Software development in IT leading technologies (Microsoft, Java, Oracle, BI) and mobile/web domains. We provide services and provision resources in Belgium, France and Luxembourg since 2010.
Our main activities
- Software development, Requirements Analysis and Project Management
- Architecture and Design (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Business Intelligence Solutions
- Microsoft SharePoint, PHP Based and other leading content/document management systems
- Expertise in JEE, Microsoft .NET, SharePoint, PHP Oracle, BI, SAP, Infrastructure, Security
- We deliver projects in Time & Materials and Fixed Price mode
We deliver services to various clients from the private sector (leading banking, insurance and manufacturing) companies and public (European Commission, Parliament, Council and National institution in France and Belgium) institutions.
We are seeking for a Tester profile to be assigned to long time missions involving maintenance and new projects.
Having a ISTQB certification is a plus
Review and analyze system specifications
Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
Evaluate product code according to specifications
Create logs to document testing phases and defects
Report bugs and errors to development teams
Help troubleshoot issues
Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
A permanent contract as a consultant in a fast growing SME. Treenity Solutions uses a flat matrix-type organizational structure that focuses on proximity of Senior Management with technical staff.
Attractive salary packages including a group insurance (life insurance and death cover), a comprehensive hospitalisation insurance, meal and gift vouchers and other allowance and benefits depending on your job, we may also supply a company car and/or a laptop.
Send your CV to the attention of Ms. Elena Bulea at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 02 560 21 46
- Employee Events
- Professional Development
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Vacation/paid time off
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Vehicle Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Work From Home
- Paid Holidays
- Mobile Phone Discount