Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
Job Description :
- Within the Service Delivery department, you will be responsible for the UAT tests of the assigned projects / programs to ensure a coherent, stable, and (cost)efficient IT landscape that meets the needs of the customer in accordance with the enterprise- architecture;
- In collaboration with an external partner, you will draw up the test strategy and take care of the internal reporting;
- You will be responsible for setting up and supervising the User Acceptance tests;
- You will keep your knowledge up to date to submit targeted improvement proposals and validate the partner's proposals so that the quality continues to evolve in a positive way;
- You will need to be cost sensitive and watch over the cost of your proposals at all times;
- You will validate the deliverables of the external partner on the basis of samples;
- You will evaluate the standards and procedures of the external partner and help prepare them for performing UAT tests;
- You will assist in realizing the great growth potential within the field of test automation.
- You have a bachelor's degree, preferably in IT, or you are equivalent through relevant experience;
- You have some years of experience as a tester, and you have a first relevant work experience as a test coordinator;
- You have an ISEB / ISTQB certification;
- You can convince people and come up with and evaluate different solutions;
- You are a team player and coach, who is ideally used to working with teams located offshore;
- You communicate smoothly and in a structured manner and have a strong adaptability;
- You have experience in reporting on the quality of a project.
- You are eager to learn and you have proven to take the initiative to develop yourself;
- You are analytical in nature and able to follow up multiple projects at the same time;
- You are fluent in Dutch and / or French, and of English;
- You can work independently and have strong problem-solving technical knowledge.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- Very interesting financial compensation if you are not interested to drive a company car, as part of our client’s policy;
- A healthy work-life balance.