Our client offers tailormade ICT solutions ( UCC solutions, connectivity solutions ...) to more then 200 companies . Because of their expansion they are looking for additional Telecom support engineers for their offices in Ghent.
As a Telecom Engineer, you will participate in the installation and configuration of customers .
After a thorough analysis of the already existing infrastructure and the needs of the customer, a total customized solution is put together.
You come into contact with Voice over IP and other telecom applications (CTI, customer interaction, etc.) in very diverse environments on a daily basis.
After the training process you will mainly work from our office in Ghent in the context of support for our customers.
Required experience & skills
- You have a higher education in Applied Computer Science - Network and System Management,Electronics / ICT - Telecommunications, ...or relevant experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of PABX / PBX as well as experience with other telecom applications is required.
- A first experience in telecom or as support engineer/ heldesk is an asset.
- Knowledge of Mitel is a nice to have.
- CCNA certified is an asset
- You are a positive, enthusiastic and communicative team player.
- You are both result oriented and service minded.
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch and English.
- Driver licence B
- Our client offers a fulltime employment contract with flexibel working hours.
- A dynamic company culture in great expansion.
- Training & career opportunities.
- Benefits like a company car, fuel card, insurances...
- Location: Ghent