Joining our teams will give you the opportunity to participate in the creation and development of a new subsidiary of the group on innovative and creative robotics projects, a field in full expansion.
Our client is a world leader in robotics and automated systems
Joining this company will give you the opportunity to participate in the creation and development of a new subsidiary of the group on innovative and creative robotics projects, a field in full expansion.
- Deploy the Group purchasing process
- Select and qualify subcontractors in Belgium
- Draft purchasing contracts taking all the necessary technical, qualitative, economic and legal guarantees.
- Define the conditions of order, delivery, acceptance, payment etc
- Ensure the proper fulfillment of negotiated contractual terms and arbitrate any disputes
- Establish a supplier panel, evaluate suppliers, optimize supplier base, use supplier performance monitoring indicators
- Raise information and indicators to project managers
- Actively participate in the management's continuous improvement plan
- Manage the perimeter of the warehouse: reception, storage, inventories, preparation of expedition production orders, to optimize flows without stock or overstocking, with reliable suppliers
- Trilingual french, dutch and english
- 5-10 years of work experience in procurement
- Knowledge in buying metal parts, welding, machining, metallurgy,...
- Excellent knowledge of trading techniques and all the tools and solutions of the procurement management market: e-procurement, e-sourcing, outsourcing
- Very good understanding of the different business lines in terms of economic constraints and organization
- Strong legal background, in order to better articulate the contractual negotiations with the Group's legal policy
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, in order to best deploy purchasing performance optimization projects
- Autonomy, charismatic, tenacity
- High resistance to stress and pressure, especially in tense and / or highly strategic negotiations
- Openness and strong intellectual curiosity
Very exciting opportunity in a large company with a new entity in Belgium working with brilliant people and innovative projects and products
Supply Chain Manager/ Planning Manager / Demand planning / Supply planning / S&OP Manager/ Site Manager/ Operation Manager/ Transport Manager / Buyer / Sourcing Manager / indirect Procurement / Direct procurement / Procurement Director / Transport planning/ Facility Manager / Engineer / Ingénieur de Projets / Plant Manager / Chef de Projets / Site Manager / Technical Manager / Deputy Project / Operation Manager / Process Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / Quality Engineer / Automation Engineer / Plant Engineer / Ingénieur/ Ingénieur Electromécanique / Electromechanical engineer / Maintenance / Process engineer / Ingénieur Process / Production Engineer / Ingénieur Production / Production / Mechanical / Mécanique / Chef d'atelier / HSE / Qualité / Conseiller en prévention / Quality / Process Engineer / Ingénieur Process / Ingénieur Qualité / Management