Our customer is a leader in the integration of voice and video platforms for clients in Belgium and the Netherlands.
You’ll be involved first in the early stages of projects (presales), coming up with a solution design together with the Solutions Architect.
Then you’ll get to handle the implementation of the new installation at the client.
You’ll coordinate the priorities of a small technical team of 10 people.
As Technical Lead Video/Voice :
- You’ll be responsible for day to day ticket reporting and follow up: prioritize tickets, plan tickets and preventives
- You’ll organize planning meetings
- You keep up to date all technical procedures
- You make sure that team members follow technical trainings to complete or extend their technical knowlegde
Within Solution Design:
- You’ll be engineering solutions (video, voice over IP and radio) within complex IT and software integration projects: these will be used in mission critical control room environments.
- You’ll provide presentations and demonstrations of our solutions.
- You’ll provide technical support to the Solution Architect during solution positioning and proposal negotiation
- You’ll get to implement and install projects: You’ll prepare installations in a lab environment before installing and commissioning the solution at the client site. You’ll identify, log, describe, escalate and follow up on all issues arising during project implementation. You’ll document installation (As-built), create user manuals and train Users and Administrators.
- You’ll be clients’ technical go-to person: you’ll be engaging with clients and listening to them to understand their wishes and requirements, and reporting back to your colleagues.
- You’ll be executing second-line corrective maintenance as part of a 24H/7D rotation on different products/technologies.
- You’ll take part in setting up tests required for demos and product validation.
- A master’s degree in ICT/Electronical engineering
- At least some years’ experience in ICT
- You know the ins and outs of IP networks, network security, routing & switching, virtual technology, databases, Linux and Windows Server
- Certifications in CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Voice, CCNA Security and/or CCDA, It’s not a must, but they will be useful!
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Project Management skills
- Strong relationships skills with clients, being their go-to technical person, empathizing with their needs, and making a great impression in face-to-face meetings
- Analytical mind,dynamic, flexible and eager to learn
- Keep growing, with exciting internal and external technical training options.
- Escape from peak hours, with flexible working hours.
- Enjoy an attractive salary package with a whole range of benefits: a company car, fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, ...
- Location: AMSTERDAM
Do not hesitate any longer and send us your application: email@example.com
Procedure: Interviews will be hold through Skype