Today, System Solutions Belgium is looking for a
Technical Engineer (M/F)
As a Technical Engineer, you will be part of the Professional Services department from System Solutions.
Missions carried out by this department cover a wide range of activities like: Project delivery, Consultancy, Maintenance contract, Support contract, Managed services.
In that context, you will:
- Do regular interventions at customers sites for maintenance visit and support activities
- Do support and resolution of incidents and service requests as per SLA’s
- Implement Standard changes
- Keep internal and customers CMDB up to date
- Operate, document and identify areas of improvement for 1st and 2nd level Service management processes (Incident, Change, Release, Config mgt)
- Provide support for customers remotely or on site
- Document customers’ infrastructure
- Escalate as needed to 3rd level, vendors or vertically and keeps track of cases
You will also support Senior System Engineer on:
- IT platforms Implementation (Storage, Computing, VMware, AD, Exchange,…) based on the design provided by the Presales team
- Migrations of existing production environments
- System administration and implementation services towards our customers
- Reviews and troubleshooting on existing ITinfrastructure
- You have min. a bachelor's degree or an equivalent field’s experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT preferably by an ICT services’ provider
- You have a good general knowledge in the following area :
- Microsoft technology (Windows OS, Active Directory, Exchange...)
- Virtualization technology (VMware, Citrix)
- Monitoring technology
- Infrastructure domain (Storage, computing, networking…)
- Any IT certification will be considered as an asset
- You have knowledge of ITIL principles
- You have a real passion for IT
- Reliability and commitment to get the job done is your usual way of working
- You have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- You are a team player
- You have good presentation skills
- You speak fluently French, English and/or Dutch.
The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first class services and support to its customers.
A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment.
A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.
To join System Solutions Belgium, send your curriculum vitae with a cover letter by clicking on the “Apply” button.
We guarantee an absolute confidentiality in the treatment of the candidatures.
SYSTEM SOLUTIONS GROUP SA
System Solutions was founded in Luxembourg back in 1996 by Mr Robert Roux. The main driver behind the creation of the company was the opening of an 'indirect channel' by Digital Equipment Corporation, which opened the market of datacenter equipment supply.
System Solutions started at that time as an 'IT reseller', but very rapidly developed a solid services offering around the datacenter infrastructure. Through its 22 years of existence, System Solutions evolved to become today a 'global ICT partner' for its customers.
Around its core business, System Solutions indeed developed a full palette of services, ranging from an online webshop for sourcing day-to-day commodity IT products, up to 'business consulting services', through staffing & recruitment and training services. And today System Solutions is operating its own datacenters to answer to the growing need for outsourcing and 'It as a service'.
Parallel to its development on its home territory, System Solutions followed a natural geographical expansion to adjacent regions: System Solutions France was created in 2005, with headquarters in Metz and System Solutions Belgium started its activities in 2010, with headquarters in Walloon Brabant and a regional office in Brussels.
For more information: www.systemsolutions.be
Tags: technical engineer, technical support, IT, ICT, first line, eerste lijn, second line, première ligne, deuxième ligne, system engineer, IT engineer, ingénieur technique