Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
Within our client’s CISO department you will be part of the ICAM (Identity, Credential & Access Management) team, in addition to the three existing teams CISO Solutions & Services, Information Security Office and Risk Office.
- You will lead the day-to-day operations of your team contributing to the further development of your team and its expertise;
- You will provide expertise in the disciplines of Identity, Credential and Access Management, more specifically SAP IDM and SAP GRC, Trustbuilder, Axway, Active Directory and aPortal;
- You will monitor and adjust the vision, strategy, roadmap, processes and projects around these disciplines, and you will perform the application owner role of these products;
- You will ensure that ICAM audit findings are mitigated;
- You will take care of the functional management and personnel management of the team;
- You will be responsible for drawing up and optimizing the skill matrix for all employees within the team in function of the services to be provided;
- You will provide and manage capacity management in function of employees and current projects, you will ensure a clear division of roles within the team and you will delegate tasks to the right person;
- You will provide communication about the role of the team, the progress and the processes;
- You will coach and adjust the team where necessary and you will guide individual employees in their personal development in collaboration with HR;
- You will let the team operate within the given budgetary and operational context and you will draw up the budget for the team.
- You have a master's degree or you are equivalent through relevant experience;
- At least 7 years of experience in an ICAM context, of which at least 3 years with leading a team;
- You have experience in working with offshore partners;
- You have a broad IT knowledge: authentication mechanisms, identification of personas, cloud concepts, middleware, databases, SAP, …;
- You have experience in drawing up roadmaps, gap analyzes, and advice regarding your field;
- You communicate and consult fluently and you have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You have proven to be capable to work closely with colleagues from different teams and disciplines;
- You have a customer-oriented spirit;.
- You have a high level of organizational sensitivity and you are resistant to stress;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English, both in writing and orally.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- Very interesting financial compensation if you are not interested to drive a company car, as part of our client’s policy;
- A healthy work-life balance.