Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services, based in Brussels.
Job Description :
- As a Team Lead Network - Storage you will organize and manage the Network team;
- You will define the objectives of the team, you will prepare the task planning and disseminate the useful information within the company;
- You guide, coach and motivate the members of your team;
- You will encourage personal development of the members of your team;
- You will participate in the preparation and management of the team's budget, you will evaluate the services provided by the team and you will ensure that these services are used efficiently;
- As a privileged contact person you will be responsible for the negotiations with the internal and external customers and you will provide the them the necessary support;
- You will ensure that the strategy drawn up by management is known and followed by all members of your team thanks to a strict follow-up of their work;
- You will develop a long-term vision based on this strategy and you will follow the evolutions of the market;
- You will work closely with other teams.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science;
- You have extensive experience in the operational management of infrastructures in critical environments;
You have a thorough knowledge:
- of network products, technologies and protocols;
- of products, technologies, principles for the security of an IT network and of analysis techniques;
- of storage products and technologies;
- of products for the monitoring and control of the services provided;
- You have knowledge of project management (Prince2) and service support (ITIL incident, problem and change management);
- You are able to set priorities and you have the necessary qualities to ensure team motivation and to ensure coordination of activities;
- Strong persuasiveness and good communication and interpersonal management skills are important assets;
- You are customer and result oriented;
- You express yourself fluently in both Dutch and French.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel;
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits included group- & health insurance, meal vouchers, telework, fully reimbursed cost of transport with public transport etc.