The Talent Acquisition (TA) Assistant will provide administrative support for the staffing and onboarding process. The jobholder will support with organizing and planning of the interviews, assist with candidate communication, cv screening, documentation, and the in-house onboarding administration.
Key responsibilities :
- Support the HRBP/TA Manager and TA Specialist with various administrative duties, operations and processes;
- Monitor and provide timely responses to voice messages and emails coming into the departmental inbox
- Update TA-related KPI file database and maintaining documentation of the TA process
- Compliance with administration for visitors.
- Provide sourcing support to the TA Specialist as needed;
- Posting positions on a variety of channels;
- Working in a variety of candidate databases and with external recruitment agencies.
- Support on variety of positions: fix and temp employments, internships;
- Organize and plan meetings with hiring managers, interview panel and candidates;
- Support on necessary documents to complete final selection;
- Communicate with candidates and hiring managers throughout the recruitment cycle (interview invitation, selection, feedback);
- Document the due diligence checks;
- Support on contract preparation and welcome folder.
- Administrative support for on-boarding of new employees/interns.
- Full compliancy with the legislation, regulations, policies, procedures and work instructions.
• Preferably degree in Human Resources or post graduate HR;
• A first experience in an international environment is a plus;
• Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to organize, with a pro-active approach, and plan;
• Strong attention to detail ;
• Ensure high level of customer service and candidate experience;
• PC Literate;
• Spoken and written fluency in English and Dutch are essential. Knowledge of other European languages is considered to be an asset.
We offer a temporary job in an international environment and the possibility to learn and grow within the function. You are part of a dynamic team of professional and motivated colleagues in a growing and profitable company, full of ambitions