- Manage, implement and test backup, restore procedures and take corrective actions when needed.
- Proactively manage and monitor the performance, integrity, availability, and accessibility of our systems and services.
- Report infrastructure-related problems timely, identify and implement solutions.
- Keep the infrastructure topology documentation (system, network, storage) up to date.
- Configure and maintain the deployment of server templates and workstation images.
- Configure, deploy and troubleshoot software packages and updates thereof
- Keep all assets up to date and protected from vulnerabilities.
- Provide 2nd level and 3rd level support and assist other IT teams in resolving issues and root causes.
- You have a Bachelor's ICT with professional experience in the same function for at least three to five years.
- You have strong networking knowledge (switching and routing protocols CCNA level, firewall management)
- You also have strong knowledge with Windows and Linux OS and scripting languages (Windows Server 2012-2019, Windows 10, Redhat or CentOS ) (PowerShell, Perl, Python, *sh, others)
- You are experienced with automation software (Puppet, Terraform, Packer, others ) and virtualization (VMware), backup (Veeam backup), storage management (NetApp), servers and blades management (Cisco UCS)
- You know the in and out of Active Directory
- Deployment tools (SCCM, MDT)
- You are a problem solver & have strong analytical skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and can collaborate easily with various stakeholders (internal, external, across the ALD-Group..).
- You are result-oriented and able to maintain, adapt & achieve your goals in a changing business environment.
- You have a professional and customer-friendly attitude
- You are preferably fluent in French, English & Dutch.
What our client can offer you?
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 6000 employees in 43 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefitssuch as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, company car, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and one day of homeworking per week after one year.
- Private leasing for an attractive price after six months.
- Extensive coaching and development opportunities.