Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting. In 2016, LuxSE launched the Luxembourg Green Exchange platform (LGX), a multiple award winning initiative, supporting issuers market their green, social and sustainable securities by generating awareness about their projects.
The Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is looking for a
Sustainability Data Analyst
Permanent contract (M/F) in LUXEMBOURG
- Process applications to the LGX platform and prepare applications for validation by LGX management
- Monitoring of issuers to capture new green/sustainable issuances in the market through use of tools like Bloomberg, CBI and Environmental Finance databases etc
- Monitoring of issuers to capture new green/sustainable data published
- Data collection and input into our platform and contribution to improving published data.
- Follow developments in the area of sustainable finance and complete market research for management, business development and the LGX team
- Prepare data and short articles for our newsletter/blog
- Contribute to our preparation for technical working groups by preparing relevant technical reports summarizing key sustainable finance related topics
- Master degree in finance, business management or economics with a specialization in sustainable or environmental finance
- Preferably previous work experience in sustainability / ESG (environmental, social, governance matters) within a finance, banking or capital markets context
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise tasks and work independently
- Ability to research, analyse and present information
- Accurate, detail-oriented and reliable
- Working well under pressure
- Team-oriented and independent
- Good communication skills in French and English (German and/or Luxembourgish would be an advantage)
Should you be interested in joining LuxSE, please submit your application by clicking the Apply Button.
At a later stage of the recruitment process, we may ask for a recent copy of your criminal record (N°3).