For a startup company in Wavre, we are looking for support engineer to assist our customers with their technical challenges.
You will join the company as the third member of the support team. Your 2 teammates are based in the US and Canada. In addition to second-line support requests, you will answer to priority tickets when they are offline.
- Troubleshoot escalated support issues leveraging a variety of tools
- Identify, reproduce, and escalate bugs to the engineering team and come up with mitigation strategies to minimize customer impact
- Partner with our Account Executives by removing technical and business-related obstacles pre and post-sale
- Engage customers virtually (Intercom, Email and Web Meeting)
- Build tools and documentation to improve redundancy and scalability on the support team
- Aggregate and analyze member bugs/issues using internal tools, path analysis reports, and the available data, to drive fixes for key product issues.
- Write technical documentation for our client-facing knowledge base to help drive understanding and customer retention
- You are a strong problem solver
- You love helping people and fixing issues as they arise
- You have a "doer" mindset
- You always try to understand how things work (especially software)
- You are comfortable with reading code
- You can handle pressure when tickets start flowing in
- You are fluent in English
Nice to have
- You are fluent in French
- You contribute to open-source projects
- You have experience with Ruby
- You have experience with JS
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- A MacBook laptop.
- A fulfilling, challenging work experience.
- Up to 3 remote working days/week.
- An exciting job in a true startup environment.
- A great office in Wavre (15 minutes from Brussels).
- Flexible hours.
- A team retreat every year (Barcelona and Athens and Tuscany so far...).
- Customers First
- No Bullshit
- Think Outside The Box
- Make Mistakes
- Be Lazy
- Only "No Ego" Doers
- The Devil is in the Detail
- Keep It Simple
- Freedom & Responsibility
- Have Fun & Be Happy