Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
Job Description :
- Your main responsibility will be to support various applications;
- You will report to the Business Area Lead and work together with the Support Manager and the final customer;
- You will be responsible for the functional support of legacy applications;
- You will participate in improvement projects;
- You will investigate the cause of (functional) incidents and report on possible actions;
- You will analyze change requests together with the business and make proposals for implementation in collaboration with the developers;
- You will be a point of contact for developers;
- You will actively participate in the agile approach;
- You will participate in building reports and dashboards for key users and management;
- You will deal with escalations in a timely and respectful manner;
- You will report incidents and problems in a timely and correct manner and you will propose possible solutions yourself.
- You have good general knowledge of relational databases, including Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server, you have good knowledge of writing SQL queries;
- You are able to write small programs that process data (VB Script or python or other programming language) for example to create reports;
- You can model a database (Entity-Relationship, UML class diagram);
- You have experience in describing processes, i.e. use cases, UML activity diagrams, etc;
- You have a good knowledge of Office365 tools (Word, Excel, Teams, ...);
- You have an analytical and problem-solving mind;
- You have knowledge of Agile / Scrum and notions of project management methodologies;
- You are fluent in Dutch and / or French, you have good active knowledge of English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- Very interesting financial compensation if you are not interested to drive a company car, as part of our client’s policy;
- A healthy work-life balance.