RAILREST manages the on board service provision for Thalys (TGV THALYS)
RAILREST works with Thalys to continually improve and develop the on board experience for the Thalys customers.
On board Thalys trains RAILREST offers at seat service to the 1st class passengers and operates the Thalys Bar.
In the stations RAILREST provides platform services and operates the Thalys Lounge and the Information Desk in Brussels Midi station.
Our head office is located in Brussels; the 4 operational bases are in Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam and Cologne. RAILREST currently employs more than 350 staff across 4 countries.
Your passion for customer care guarantees both all passengers a memorable trip.
Customers are our guests on every journey.
You represent the image of the company in all your contacts with customers.
You will work in a young, dynamic, international and exciting environment.
Be ready to travel every day across 4 countries (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Germany).
You will follow a theoretical & practical training during a few weeks to be ready to work on board. You will be paid during this training.
- A charming welcome, an efficient and personal meal/drink serving and the offering of several special services offer passengers a real Premium trip.
- You remain available for customers during the whole journey. Customer care is your passion.
- In the Thalys Bar, you offer an attractive assortment of drinks and snacks.
On the platform:
- Smiling welcome to customers arriving on the platform.
- Control of ticket validity
- Inform and help customers to get on board if needed.
- Fluent English with a good spoken knowledge of French + Dutch
- Polite and distinguished, together with charm and great passion for customer care.
- Flexibility, team oriented, can-do attitude, open minded, multicultural (Operations within Belgium, France, the Netherlands & Germany)
- Minimum a graduate degree with a customer oriented curriculum (tourism, hospitality, service) or equivalent by experience.
- Prepared to work during weekends/ flexible work schedule. 1st possible check in @ 5h40 and last possible check out @ midnight.
- Piercings and tattoos not allowed on visible part of the body (face, neck, hands, forearm, foot, ankle, leg,..)