One of our clients in Brussels is looking for an experience Network Engineer to join and coordinate the current teams given the expansion and numerous projects coming in. Looking to join a client specialised in payments and transactions? Then read up!
- Manage network infrastructure on switches, firewalls, routing, procies, etc.
- Monitor and configure Intrusion Systems and react to security incidents
- Troubleshoot any issues related to network infrastructure components
- Monitor, assess and respond to network and security incidents
- Advise on and identify latest trends and how they could be positive for the company
- Provide clear and effective reporting on infra performance
- Ensure compliance with security protocols
- Min. 5 years' experience in IT positions with a focus network engineering
- You are a specialist in some of the following aspects
- Load balancing (F5)
- General networking including DNS, HTTP/S, FTP, tunnelling, etc.
- VPN and firewall
- Any experience on security-related projects is very much appreciated
- Organised, methodical and business-minded
- Very analytical, you are solution-oriented even in complex environments
- Great communication skills and fluent in English. Any proficiency in French and/or Dutch is appreciated
Curious about this? Then reach out to us. Not quite sure about this? Well, you can still contact us and we will get to know each other better! Let's find the opportunity YOU are looking for