As Solution Designer BI you are part of the IT Business Intelligence Team, a multiskilled team of both internal and external experts. We deliver correct and consistent data in the different data layers, so that our data-driven business organization can turn them into value in different analyses and models. You are part of the intake team, responsible for the design of fit-for-purpose solutions. Within the agile delivery framework, you assure the functional end-to-end follow-up of your solution.
- You capture on a daily basis the business requirements and translate them in pragmatic, affordable (MVP if required) and most of all… a future proof solution design.
- So what does future proof mean? Sustainable solution designs, adhering to our solution principles, our security policies and our architectural landscape.
- You estimate effort and time for the design, the configuration, implementation and unit/integration testing part.
- You write out the mapping specs for the build team
- As part of an agile team, you coach and support the build and testing team through the various sprints. Also, you guide the users during user acceptance testing to final delivery.