everis is looking for a Solution Architect, with experience in digitalisation, Azure and AWS cloud, for one of our clients in Brussels.
The digitalisation team of our client, consist of product owners per line of business that want to optimize customer self-servicing, and operations processes to have faster responses to external stakeholders (customers, brokers, etc.) and reduce back-office workload. This project involves all insurance activities: retail and corporate customers, life and P&C insurances.
- You are responsible to define and document the best solution architecture for the requirements brought to you by the product owners of different business lines.
- You will challenge business cases and challenge requirements.
- You will refine requirements on e.g. non-functionals.
- You find the best candidate solutions to improve end-to-end business process automation.
- You will define and document (using Archimate 3.x) best architectural solution as trade-off between all stakeholder concerns (incl. target architecture).
- You will work in agile organised SWAT teams.
- You have experience with service oriented architecture: SOAP services, REST API on and around legacy systems.
- You have worked with BPMS, ESB, ESG, RPA, RDA.
- You have experience with internet facing secured and anonymous front-ends.
- You have worked with Azure and AWS clouds.
- You have an end-to-end view on business and application level.
- You are fluent (C1) in English. French language skills are a plus.
Everis is a multinational consultancy company, employing over 20.000 professionals world-wide. Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
If you are interested and available for this opportunity as freelance contractor, please respond as soon as possible.
- Life Insurance
- Professional Development
- Paid Holidays
- Work From Home
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off