Solution Architect - European Institutions
CTG IT Solutions is the CTG’s subsidiary exclusively dedicated to European Institutions. More than 160 colleagues are working within multicultural teams in Luxembourg, Brussels, Strasbourg and Amsterdam.
CTG IT Solutions is currently looking for a Solution Architect to strengthen our teams in the European Commission in Brussels.
This is a unique opportunity to work within an international environment and to face a very interesting challenge.
- You provide an expert advice on:
- evaluation studies and technology watch
- solution patterns
- best practices in JAVA Enterprise and configuration management
- You evaluate and assess the Information Systems architecture and associated risks
- You conduct security studies of the ICT infrastructure
- You prepare (functional and non-functional) requirements and business case analysis
- You write clear and structured technical documentation
- You hold a Master’s degree or an equivalent degree
- You have at least 9 years of professional experience in IT
- You have good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture, web services, message oriented middleware and Service Oriented Busses
- You have good knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML), architectural modelling tools (e.g. ARIS, Sparx Enterprise Architect)
- You are fluent in English and have working knowledge of French
- You are recognized for your good communication skills
- An individual career development plan and a dedicated training program
- A competitive salary package with or without a company car
- Contracts with the European Commission are 40 hours/week, resulting in 12 RTT days (1 per month)
- Extra-legal benefits (daily allowances, PC plan, …)
- Regular events with the CTG team: Learning lunch, Staff meeting, Xmas, sports events
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now!
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.