Our client is located in the Northwest of Brussels and it has 160 employees. The main activity of our client focuses primarily on in-store communications and promotion but also include logistical tasks and collect shop information. The company act in its activity as a turntable between manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
To accomplish all this, the organization offers a wide range of solutions such as placing discount coupons and promotion materials, remodeling of shops and the setup of sampling actions.
To support their activities, the staff of the company is operating in different platforms, such as their own ERP-platform, a CRM-platform and different mobile applications. Our client is also occupied with the development of diverse digital solutions for their customers.
Concerning software and infrastructure, for both the company works with various and specialized external partners. The continuity is guaranteed by the ICT-team consists today of 2 employees.
To reinforce their ICT-team, our client is currently looking for a:
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TECHNICAL TEAM LEADER
As ICT Department – Team Leader
- You manage the developers team using Agile Methods
- You maintain Development policies & rules
- You maintain Development Operations Process
- Insure team follows development process & policies
- Training & Coaching of Development Team
- Planning & Organization of the team
- Technical & Business Pre-analyzing of incoming requests / problems
- Follow-up on unit tests development & execution
- Responsible for:
- Mid-year coaching meetings
- Yearly evaluation process
As ICT Department – Project Management
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of the projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure all available resources are allocated on relevant tasks
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress, subject to the resource availability
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client (internal and external) and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Company Internal Responsibilities
- SPOC for all technical questions related to the projects
- Attendance to the ICT department meetings
- Attendance to interdepartmental meetings when needed
- Status meeting with the Chief Operations & ICT Officer
- You are a real Team Leader, coach and trainer for your team.
- You’re fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You have an analytical mind, good organizational and structured skills.
- You are Result & Quality driven, and have a hands on approach
- You are a real problem solver
- accurate and result-oriented
- Good knowledge and experience with Agile Method
- You are familiar with PHP, Framework (Laravel), Vue JS, JQuery, HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of .NET (C#) is an asset
- Testing Method
- Kanban (HD in-house development)
- Contract of indefinite duration
- 6 ADV-days on top of legal holiday
- A very nice work environment, easy to reach and good parking facilities
- You will be part of a dynamic team in which collegiality and professionalism are very high standards.