| || |
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Â Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world.
We are looking for a Software Architect to work for a project onsite in European Commission. For this position you will be involved in following tasks;
You will be involved in following tasks;
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in the specific area of ICT infrastructure technology, in the context of business workflow applications ( e.g. database management systems, Java Enterprise technology, enterprise & web content management, XML, portals, business process management and rule execution engines, interoperability, business activity monitoring and business intelligence technologies, Web 2.0, application life cycle management, test driven development, search technologies, information security).
- High quality recording, analysing and tracking of application issues (incidents, problems, changes) to ensure meaningful feedback throughout the support chain.
- Provision of monitoring of the functioning of business workflow applications and analysis and identification of application defects through detailed inspection of database and application server log files.
- Drafting technical content for knowledge database for use of upstream support groups in relation to the different business processes covered by the applications.
- Depending on the circumstances, the expert may be requested to provide assistance or support in the resolution of production issues
Knowledge and skills:
- Deep knowledge in one or more domains of the following: quality control, security, infrastructure, development language, knowledge of technology required, requirements analysis, performance analysis, a specific technical domain like vulnerability testing, business process modelling.
- Good knowledge of business processes and how they are reflected and implemented in the respective workflow applications.
- Good knowledge of financial circuits in the private and/or public sector.
- Being able to understand well requirements analysis and application for web applications and web services (UML)
- Deep understanding of XML modelling.
- In depth knowledge of service orientated application architectures (SOA).
- High level expertise and long term experience of a combination of the following IT tools: ORACLE RDBMS/SQL or equivalent, JAVA/J2EE (BEAWEBLogic or equivalent) and IBM Rational (RQM, RTC) or equivalent.
Nice to have Skills;
- Good knowledge of ACTIVITI BPM, ECLIPSE/MAVEN, SOAP-UI and Angular 2 or higher Framework
- Good knowledge of information systems lifecycle
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, Agile)
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents.
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- You will have the opportunity to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
- You will be able to work for interesting European projects that is managed by European Commission
- You will receive a nice compensation and benefits according to your level.
- Freelancers are welcomed as well.
If you recognize yourself in the job description above, we are really looking forward to meeting you. Apply now via this advert and we will get back to you as soon as possible.