Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services, based in Brussels.
Job Description :
- As a SharePoint Expert you will participate in the design of solutions within the SharePoint platform;
- You will be are part of a multidisciplinary team that already manages multiple SharePoint projects and provides business and functional analysis and the advanced configuration of the platform;
- You will guide users through changes to projects that you implement : demo’s, training, presentations, etc,
- You will systematically inform yourself about the new technological evolutions in the domain;
- You will share knowledge and experience with the other members of the SharePoint competence center.
- You have a master's degree (preferably in computer science) and you have several years of experience in designing SharePoint-based solutions;
- Ideally, you have experience with Agile and / or Lean methodologies to generate a result that is focused on the wishes of the customer;
- You like teamwork and you are looking for a varied job that brings challenges;
- You are creative and you have a strong sense of responsibility;
- You can take the initiative to offer quality solutions that are in line with the philosophy of the product and the vision of the team;
- You are fluent both in Dutch and/or French, you have at least some basic knowledge of both Dutch and French.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel;
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits included group- & health insurance, meal vouchers, telework, fully reimbursed cost of transport with public transport etc.