Are you looking for a new challenge? You come to the right place!
Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world.Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
Role: SharePoint Consultant
Location: Brussels, European Commission
Your responsibilities will be:
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems.
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks.
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems.
- Data analysis and data modelling.
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture.
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers.
- Production of software architecture documents.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting
We expect you to have :
- Very good knowledge of SharePoint Server 2013/2016 administration and custom development (Server and Client Side Object Model).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2/2016 and IIS Server administration, Microsoft SQL Server 2014+ administration.
- Good knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
- In depth knowledge of ASP.NET, .NET 4.6+, C#, ASP.NET WebAPI (ODATA Standard), Entity Framework.
Due to international and multi-cultural setting of European Commission, we also expect you to have:
- Fluency in English is required and knowledge of French for oral communication is an advantage.
- Able to work both independently and within an international/multicultural team and should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to have rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team.
If you recognize yourself in the description above, apply now and we will contact you asap.
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Work From Home
- Vacation/paid time off
- Professional Development