Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With over 25,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com.
Within the Benelux organization of Tetra Pak Processing Systems, we have more than 65 people working together to design, build, sell and service processing lines in the food processing industry.
For the Belgian subsidiary in Groot-Bijgaarden, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic (full-time)
Field Service Engineer – BENELUX AREA
In this role you will be a part of a professional and dedicated team responsible for delivering technical products and support to our customers by providing preventive maintenance and technical services.
You will act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak and help maintain the company’s reputation for commitment and service worldwide. That’s why we consider this role to be of great importance. In this position you will be travelling extensively within the BeNeLux region, and you need to be flexible.
- Checking and repairing mechanical / electric / pneumatic functioning of processing equipment on site.
- Provide installation, commissioning, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting services on Tetra Pak Processing Equipment’s as well as to drive continuous improvement at the customer's plant.
- Liaison with customers to establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship as well as follow-up with customers' concerns and problems.
- A technical education in Mechanical or Control technology.
- Several years of work experience (preferably in the dairy or food processing industry) and have relevant knowledge about food processing techniques.
- Knowledge of our Processing equipment (separators, homogenizers, heat exchangers, pumps and valves etc.).
- Affinity to work on customers site and with process technology.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Great problem solving and communications skills.
- Accuracy and flexibility.
- Good command of the English language skills. Skills in French or Dutch considered as an asset.
If you want to spend your commitment and your drive to make a serious difference in a leading international player, please send your application in English via our career site at www.tetrapak.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Tetra Pak is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates.
We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process.