As a Service Delivery Manager, you act a a single point of contact for the customer and build a relationship with the customer. You coordinate different teams and maximize effeciency but also develop new business opportunities with the teams of account managers.
Our client is a well-known international ICT Integrator offering a broad range of ICT products and services: network, security, datacenter, cloud, managed services, unified communications, etc.
Their clients are the large national and internationals private companies as well as the public institutions (Regional and Federal Governments, NATO, EU,...). Their Belgian offices are located in the North of Brussels.
- Acts as a single point of contact for the customer and builds a relationship with the customer's operational IT contact. Represents the customer's interest and concerns internally to match customer expectations with delivered services
- Is responsible for delivering against the agreed forecast of the engagement P&L and actively works with service owners to improve productivity and overall effectiveness to achieve ongoing performance improvements
- Coordinates our different teams (end-user support/server&storage/networking/application/infrastructure) so as to maximize efficiency and cooperation between agents
- Reviews performance of service delivery unit against operational level agreement or service level agreement and drives the service owners to deliver at the committed quality. Recognises any divergence from acceptable plan and recommends actions. Owns improvement plans and ensures they are regularly reviewed and progressed
- Proactively investigates trends and frequent issues and assembles resources to identify and resolve root-causes across boundaries of organizations or departments
- Build processes to define how requests and incidents are created, assigned and managed
- Process Control. Records and processes alerts and complaints to manage the delivery interfaces and escalates as appropriate. Monitors adherence to corporate process at all times, e.g.: efficient planning and material controlling
- Manages service risks, contractual exposure and critical escalations to prevent exposure of the company to customer claims
- Develops new business opportunities in conjunction with the customer and the account manager
- Ensures such services are correctly scoped, contracted and implemented
- Leads the team to deliver best-in-class customer experience and achieve operational excellence. Creates an environment of trust and respect & rewards excellent performance. Champions change within the company to drive results. Provides regular and and honest feedback to team member; supports individual career development by maximizing opportunities to build experience and skills.
- At least 5 years of proven service delivery management experience, managing large outsourced service contracts
- Specialist university degree or equivalent education or experience
- Broad understanding of the IT market
- Commercial exposure (bids, tenders) desirable
- Experience in building and sustaining customer relationships on an operational level
- Experience in working as part of virtual teams
- Previous P&L responsibility and commercial exposure desirable
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Certifications or familiar with Prince2, PMI, ITIL
- Competitive Salary with all the extra legal advantages (car, fuel, pension plan, group insurance, medical insurance, laptop, smartphone, meal vouchers,...)
- The opportunity to receive trainings and to join a leading and still growing IT company
Send us your CV by clicking the “apply” button.
If you’d have any further questions, feel free to call us on +32 2 808 20 25.
We have several other positions such as Internal Sales, External Sales (Business Development, Accountmanagement, Sales Executives …) and Presales.
We look forward to meeting you.
+ Full package (car, fuel, laptop, smartphone, insurances, meal vouchers,...)