Our client is a main provider of software developing solutions in the transport industry, based in Brussels.
Job description :
- You will be responsible for maintaining the recovery capability within the company to match agreed needs, requirements and timescales of the business;
- You will ensure that the ITSC Management process is executed and will be responsible for day-to-day management, quality and integrity of the ITSCM process execution;
- You will coordinate and drive the development of ITSC Plans to ensure the organization can respond to service unavailability so that the identified critical business applications and functions can be resumed within a defined time frame, the amount of loss can be minimized as defined, and any stricken service in scope can be recovered as defined;
- You will schedule, plan, coordinate, manage and document ITSC readiness tests to ensure sure that the ITSC Plans are executable, the recovery objectives are reachable and any possible inconsistencies in the documents are recognized and corrected.
- You own a Master Degree in Computer Science or you are equivalent by relevant experience;
- You have been working 5 to 15 years in IT with demonstrated increased levels of responsibility and accountability;
- You have 5 years of experience in ITSCM, as well as demonstrated proficiency in managing and coordinating recovery plans from a technology perspective. Including, but not limited to, technology dependencies and associated sequence of restorations;
- You have +3 years of experience in designing, developing, maintaining, and exercising/testing of recovery plans;
- You have experience in virtualization, cloud computing, managed hosting, and DR outsourcing with alternate site vendors;
- You have applied knowledge and understanding of the respective ITIL process within a commercial environment;
- You have strong Project Management skills, together with the ability to plan, organize and coordinate the testing of recovery procedures;
- You have demonstrated ability to work with IT management and business owners, to build and sustain professional networks in a diverse, fast-paced, multi-task environment;
- You have applied knowledge and understanding of the business continuity and risk management areas such as, ISO22301, ISO31000, …;
- BCI certification, Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) or similar certification preferred;
- You are fluent in Dutch or French, you have at least passive knowledge of Dutch and French.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- Workplace very accessible with public transport;
- Competitive salary package included fringe benefits such as group- & health insurance, company car and/or public transport facilities etc.