JOHN ZINK HAMWORTHY COMBUSTION is a world-leading supplier of combustion products, such as burners, flares, thermal oxidisers and vapour recovery systems.
Our headquarters for European operations are located in Dudelange, GD of Luxembourg.
To complement and strengthen our team, we are looking for:
Service and Commissioning Engineer (m/f) – Fluent in English/Russian/German
- Supervise the installation of John Zink Hamworthy and associated supplied equipment.
- Start-up, commission and general service/troubleshooting of the same
- Train site personnel in the correct operation/maintenance
- Work closely with Sales, Engineering, and Process specialists.
- The position requires 70% of travel
- 10 years’ experience in a similar position
- Relevant industrial and site experience in Chemical/Petrochemical/Power plant
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical certification in Mechanics
- Well organized and autonomous
- Technical certification in electric
- Any additional language is considered as an asset
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Flue gas treatment
- Gas recovery
- Landfill and biogas systems
- Thermal oxidizers
- Vapor control
- Heat transfer
- Oil, gas, and liquids separation, treating and conditioning
- Combustion monitoring
- Turnkey services