SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER
Our client are in business to be a force for good throughout the world. They accomplish this by creating and selling exceptional cosmetics and food supplements, providing rewarding direct sales business opportunities and supporting distributors, shareholders, consumers and employees in ways that improve their quality of life. Offering a positive, uplifting work environment in which each person is supported in fulfilling their potential. They are a dynamic, international company with a rich diversity of cultures and nationalities represented in their staff.
EMEA Headquarter: Zaventem (Flemish-Brabant)
In this role, you will support the operations within EMEA region. This role involves working with business analysts and web developers (both local and corporate).
You will have following responsibilities:
- Analyze requirements (written and verbal), recommend solutions, provide estimates, and work out solutions.
- Work closely with developers, analysts and architects to develop, enhance, and support web applications.
- Use your creative & proactive mindset to advise on the direction of solutions.
- Manage time and assigned tasks to completion while maintaining high quality standards.
- Maintain code using version control systems (GIT).
- Review code for security vulnerabilities.
- Minimum 7 years of web development experience
- Use your expertise to lead and drive the team towards team goals
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Java EE
- RESTful API's
- Bootstrap 4
- AEM (Or another CMS like: Drupal)
- A challenging opportunity in an expanding and dynamic company where you will work close to the business, have international contacts and have exposure to other departments. You will contribute to the development of a successful team.
- A rewarding salary with extra-legal benefits, lunch vouchers, DKV insurance package, 32 vacation days, etc