Position Title: Senior Technical analyst/Programmer
- The Senior Technical analyst will support the software architect and be responsible for delivering high-quality technical analysis documents for the various projects within the Evibel NG program and in function of the migration of the current application of Evibel to Evibel NG. A technical analyst will assist in the evolution of the current Evibel application to a web application that will be based on the IBZ Framework v3.0. The assignment includes the following tasks:
- Client Translating the technical requirements of the various projects within the Evibel NG program into technical analysis documents.
- Client Working closely with the software architect, the functional analysts, the developers, and the testers during the development
- Client Proposing/presenting the possible solutions to the enterprise architect, the software architect, the project leader, and the project team.
- Client Conducting feasibility studies for each requirement.
- Client Providing advice on proposing a solution for technical requirements.
- Client Developing in Angular 4, C #, Typescript. You do this in close collaboration with the responsible solution architect.
- Client Creation of documentation which the support team must support in the follow-up of end-user tickets and the resolution of (minor) incidents. Required knowledge of Angular, C # and Typescript Plus points:
- Team Foundation Server, MS SQL 2014 Extensive experience as a technical analyst (large-scale) IT projects (preferably in the public sector) Necessary flexibility to work with an internal project method.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Has good interpersonal communication and listening skills. Security clearance of the NVO UML Best practices coding/design patterns SQL and database design.
- Angular 5Y
- SQL 5Y
- Dutch - INTERMEDIATE
- English - INTERMEDIATE
- French - INTERMEDIATE