- Support clients in defining their cloud enabled transformation journey by analyzing current infrastructure estate, developing target IAAS centric blue prints and shaping smart migration scenarios to achieve target state at speed.
- Advise clients, incl. C-level and key decision makers, on the e2e value potential of the Microsoft Cloud Platform incl. IAAS and PAAS capabilities
- Develop business cases & value roadmaps to be positioned throughout the project life cycle (including origination, proposal development and client presentations)
- Set strategic – and achievable –goals for clients and project teams and find the smartest approach to create value at speed within a client’s unique digital transformation context
- Lead and manage client and internal teams on projects of varying size and scope – helping to define and execute infrastructure transformation roadmaps
- Apply infrastructure improvements across the workplace, network, data center and operations as well as provide resources to manage and run the infrastructure on a managed or capacity services basis.
- Become a trusted advisor to help your clients, team, and Accenture Leadership stay current on trends, and innovations across your area of expertise
- Harvest and build thought leadership, assets, best practices and contribute to the continuous growth of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory team
- Build relevant local relationships with Accenture, Avanade, Microsoft and the larger technology ecosystem.
A confident business professional who spots and stays ahead of platform and function trends and know how to translate client goals into clear and actionable outcomes that everyone can get behind. You know how to fully utilize the Microsoft technology platform to create cloud solutions for your clients. The more complex their challenges, the more excited you are about leading the charge to solve them.
- 5-10 years of consulting experience working on Cloud Infrastructure Architecture, Design, Operations, and Strategy
- 5-10 years of experience with large scale infrastructure transformation on the Microsoft product set
- Demonstrated experience leading large-scale e2e transformations leveraging agile delivery patterns (i.e. ability to scope out, plan, and deliver a program on time and on budget while realizing agreed business outcomes)
- Confident presenting to and working directly with the C-Suite and an experienced storyteller able to explain complex concepts to all types of stakeholders
- Proven people developer with a passion for managing and growing teams
- Bachelor/University degree