Sales Recruitment Consultant/Senior Recruitment Advisor/ Associate
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant/Associate you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities
- Have an involvement in proposal process
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Smart working ability
- 2-8 years Commercial Sales (Business to Business) and/or recruitment experience. Sales background with the right attitude should apply.
- An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win
- The will to develop an expertise
What's on Offer for a Senior Recruitment Consultant/Associate?
- Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through promotion targets that are set out for you
- Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
- Super competitive base salary
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonuses
- Promotions based upon merit, not tenure
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Luxurious Quarterly all-expense paid trips for our Top Performers
- Regular Team Building Outings
- Happy Hours & Social Events
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers
up to €60,000.00 /year