The client is looking for a Trade & Category Manager to join his team in Vlaams Brabant.
The company is an internationally renowned brand (s), but within the context of a Belgian medium-sized family business. Representing well-known brands, it has today an international presence. Innovation and customer focus are more than part of their values. Today, they are offering a nice and challenging work environment.
The Trade & Category Manager will be in charge of the following tasks:
You are responsible for developing the marketing approach and the commercial approach of the brand (s)….
You understand the customer's performances based on rational analysis and recommend actions to drive sales such as opportunities to work on.
You develop national & customer specific Perfect Store strategy (assortment recommendation; planogram deployment; In&Out approach; etc) recommendation and support the deployment.
You service our customers best with space management, sell-in/sell out data consultancy and implement our category vision into shelf layouts per channel/customer
You have a pro-active approach on distribution gain opportunities nationally and at customer level
You develop customer specific promotional strategies (promotional mechanics) based on ROI calculation and monitor/optimize regularly
You develop and deliver period reviews and make deep dives into segments & customers
You execute Category Vision into actionable projects at your customers
You work together with the International Principal Manager on the preparation and implementation of the Business Plan, and you ensure the management of the budgets and the follow-up of the financial results
In addition to marketing activities, you also coordinate commercial activities and are in close contact with customers, sales colleagues, customer service and logistics.
A versatile and responsible position, where you take care of devising, executing and following up the brand strategies, as well as reporting the results.
- Master's degree, preferably in an economic direction, and an academic work and thinking level
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience as a marketer for A brands within the FMCG and Retail market. Experience in fresh / chilled and / or frozen products is a plus. Experience in Foodservice is also a plus.
- You are enthusiastic, result-oriented, organizationally strong and have an analytical / problem solving attitude
- You can work independently, and function well within a team and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Sales affinity, insight into Trade conditions and / or P&L experience are a plus
- You have a good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint and of Nielsen Answers and I-Sights
- Good oral and written command of the Dutch, French and English language
- A challenging job in a dynamic company that approaches the market for the distribution of FMCG goods through a unique commercial concept.
- A pleasant working environment where the following corporate values are of paramount importance: Honesty, Integrity, Flexibility and Tolerance.
- You can count on an attractive salary package and extra-legal benefits.
- Your colleagues are dynamic people, who like you find a challenge in an expansive company with a customer-oriented, vision in which to grow