Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
Our Operations Team conducts operational reviews and internal audits that go beyond the traditional compliance scope. Our objective is to act as a truly trusted business advisor ready to deliver added value to our clients whether it’s in the private or public sector, nationally or internationally.
Within the Operations Team of our Risk Advisory practice in Zaventem we are currently looking for a (m/f):
(Senior) Manager Internal Audit with focus on Technology
What do we expect from you?
- Manage internal audit assignments and process optimization projects that aim to help clients to conduct their business in a more efficient and effective way incl.
- Supporting clients in overcoming their operational difficulties from strategy to execution;
- Coaching your internal team members and provide them with business insights during the execution of the operational reviews/internal audits;
- Execute appropriate project management incl. managing client’s expectations, create a project planning, managing the budget etc.;
- Present/report insights, audit results or action plans to different stakeholders including C-level management and/or Audit Committees;
- Be actively involved in business development around our internal audit practice: assist with the evaluation and execution of our go to market strategy, strengthen our internal and external network, deliver eminence, identify and capture new opportunities both at existing and new clients;
- Drive the use of technology and data analytics within Deloitte’s Internal Audit activities
- Become acquainted with different sectors and (inter)national working environments;
- Build & maintain client relationships;
- Be part of the management of the team, which includes serving as a career counsellor and taking people management and business development decisions.
- You have a critical and analytical mindset and are eager to learn new business insights and explore different company cultures;
- You have approximately 6 to 12 years of relevant work experience in at least one of the following areas: business process optimisation,financial audit, internal audit, risk management or internal control transformation;
- You have experience in the use of one or more ERP system (e.g. SAP) in terms of data extraction, report generation, and data warehousing;
- You have affinity with and are willing to further explore the newest trends and tools related to data analytics and data visualization;
- You feel comfortable to advise clients on process and/or control design issues based on industry leading practices and regulatory requirements;
- Your approach is client and result oriented and you have excellent social, communication and presentation skills;
- You are a good communicator in English, Dutch and French. Other languages are considered as a plus;
- You obtained a master degree in economics, engineering or have an equivalent qualification. A CIA certification is a plus; and
- Willingness to work abroad for short (or long) term assignments is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be part of an ambitious and motivated team that aims to combine value added service delivery to the client with self-development opportunities for its team members;
- A challenging, collaborative and creative environment where innovation is key;
- Personal development and growth are encouraged and continuous learning and coaching are part of the people focused culture;
- Opportunities to work abroad for both short term and long term assignments; and
- An attractive and competitive salary package including fringe benefits.
The purpose you’ll carry out – our Deloitte purpose
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.