WHAT CREAM IS ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport sectors.
Cream’s special recipe:
- 1/3 of Personal development
- 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
- 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
And Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues
WHAT IS A SENIOR BUSINESS MANAGER AT CREAM?
As Richard, Senior Business Manager, you will have full responsibility for creating, developing and managing your business portfolio. You will be in charge of your clients and consultants.
Recruit and select:
- Screen Belgian and European job boards to identify interesting candidates aligned with Cream’s business strategy
- Call, meet and evaluate candidates to consultant positions
- Collaborate with the Recruitment department to ensure Cream acts on the recruitment market accurately toward its needs
Identify and develop new businesses:
- Target business opportunities
- Prospect for new business contacts
- Schedule appointments with business contacts to present Cream services
- Attend prospection meetings
- Organize relationship follow-up with existing contacts
Design relevant and competitive offers:
- Understand the technical, business and human challenges of the client projects
- Identify the best answer (team, expertise, rate) in the shortest time
- Market and present the answer to the client
- Follow-up the answer
- Manage long term and healthy growth:
- Follow-up the projects, clients’ satisfaction and consultants’ motivation
- Draw a strategy to leverage the market opportunities
Strive for excellence:
- Attend technical training (on-boarding training + continuous training program)
- Be curious, look for personal and collective improvement, learn everything from clients, consultants, colleagues, and take advantage of your successes as well as your failures
The scope can evolve with time.
HOW WE IMAGINE OUR FUTURE BUSINESS MANAGER ?
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to present effectively and creatively: you will be the first line contact between candidates, clients and Cream!
- You have the ability to work in a stimulating environment and meet demanding targets: you will be 100% part of the business development activity!
- You are passionate about every topic from technology to business and management
- You are dedicated, reliable, structured and collaborative
- You are driven, ambitious, entrepreneurial and willing to become better everyday
- You have a 5-year engineering degree in Information Technology (best case), or general Engineering, or a Business school diploma
- You demonstrate a first experience in a Business Development role
- You already worked in a company dealing with IT or you are passionate about IT
- You speak French, perfect English (mandatory), and Dutch would be an asset
WHY SHOULD YOU TASTE CREAM/THE LIME FLAVOUR?
- Cream plans to grow rapidly in the coming years in Belgium and in Europe
- We rely on internal promotion to ensure our healthy growth
- You will be working closely to firm’s founders
- This position aims at offering the opportunity to grow as a Director within 2 years
- Free Food and Coffee
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Transportation Allowance
- Employee Events
- Paid sick days
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Life Insurance
- Professional Development
- Work From Home
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- On Site Cafeteria
- Vehicle Allowance