The primary purpose of the Senior Maintenance Planner position is to maximise work effectiveness and efficiency by providing appropriate information for work scheduling and execution.
- You will use established guidelines and protocols to plan predictive, preventive and reactive maintenance and reliability activities for a production plant. You can scope the work orders to estimate priority, cost, labor, materials, equipment and special tool requirements to complete the job in a safe and cost-effective manner
- You will create and receive requisitions for parts and third-party maintenance services as required. You can oversee correct application of contractor and service agreements. You will identify efficiency gaps and savings opportunities.
- You will have a leading role in turnaround planning, and deployment of Turnaround Excellence program
- You will provide indirect oversight of the warehouse, by managing the spare part strategy and interfacing with the warehouse responsible.
- You will support general on site contractor activities, and are able to act als work supervisor for general maintenance activities
- You will incorporate the utilization of consistent maintenance and reliability best practices into work plans (i.e. safety programs, routine safety audits, RCM methodology and FMEA to determine optimum defect elimination strategies)
- You will develop knowledge of and are responsible for gaining an awareness of latest innovations, technology and trends for maintenance and reliability purposes.
- Bachelor`s Degree or equivalent technical qualification (preferably mechanical or electrical) or equivalent demonstrated knowledge
- > 3 years Maintenance experience and maintenance planning experience (coordination position)
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management Systems.
- Working knowledge of relevant maintenance activities for mechanical and electrical assets (pumps, fans, steam equipment, piping, valves, conveyor screws & chains) and basic instrumentation knowledge .
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and planning tools as needed for his field of activities
- Native level Dutch speaker, fluent in English
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill