Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services. They are based in Brussels as is the majority of their clients.
Job Description :
- As a Senior Java Software Engineer you will be part of a dynamic team that develops online services for healthcare management. To bring these projects to a successful conclusion, the development team uses recent technologies such as Java 8, Docker, Spring 4, JBoss 6.4, Git and Angular JS. These applications are currently being migrated to PaaS (Openshift);
- You will set up the design and you will develop robust applications in collaboration with the analysts and architects;
- You will transfer your knowledge of good development practices to the team, and you will coach and guide the younger/junior developers;
- You will set up the technical design and you will develop the solution;
- You will ensure the production and maintenance of the application.
- You have a Bachelor's or a Master's degree in Computer Science;
- You have at least 5 years' relevant experience in a similar position, in Java backend development;
- You have knowledge of the following technologies: Java EE, Spring, Spring Batch, JAX-WS, Test Driven Development, Agile Development, Maven, SQL;
- Knowledge of Linux and JBoss is an asset;
- You are familiar with following concepts XML, XSD, SOAP, IAAS and PAAS;
- You like to work in a team;
- You are creative and have a sense of responsibility;
- You dare to take the initiative to offer quality solutions;
- You are fluent in Dutch and you have at least passive knowledge of French, or vice versa.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel, or in one of the several locations in the Flemish or Walloon region.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits included group- & health insurance, meal vouchers, telework, fully reimbursed cost of transport with public transport etc.;
- All workplaces easily accessible by public transport.