Looking for a new challenge? We are hiring a Senior Java Developer to work at European Commission
Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world. Everis is a multinational consultancy company, employing over 17.000 professionals world-wide. Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Data analysis and data modelling
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
- Production of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting
- Experience in architecture and design of information systems
- Experience in Java (both with J2SE and J2EE) with extensive use of design patterns;
- Experience in developing secure web applications
- Experience in Apache Maven or equivalent;
- Experience in Object Oriented design patterns e.g. AspectOriented Programming (AOP);
- Experience in Testing Frameworks (JUnit, DbUnit, Spock, ...);
- Experience in relational databases (Oracle, MySQL..)
- Experience in the development of graphical user interfaces
- Experience in the Spring Web model-view-controller (MVC)
- Experience in development of web services and/or other solutions for interoperability of information systems.
- Experience with JIRA and GIT
Other useful skills;
- Fluency in English (written, spoken).
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in large scale projects.
What we offer?
- You will have the opportunity to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
- You will be able to work for interesting European projects that is managed by European Commission
- You will receive a nice compensation and benefits according to your level.
- Freelancers are welcomed as well.
- You will have continuous development and support.
- You will become part of an international IT community.
Do not wait until tomorrow and become part of our family! Apply now via this advert and we will get back to you.
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Vacation/paid time off
- Work From Home