As a an experienced Java Developer, you will develop applications using Java technology. The Java technology platform is a computing environment that allows for developing and executing applications for small and mobile devices (consumer and embedded systems), PC desktops and medium to large businesses.
In this senior Java Developer position, you'll design, code and test software. You'll develop transactional applications modules (JSP, EJB, etc.), applying standards for programming, naming, security and performance. You provide proper code documentation and implement configuration changes to packaged software applications to meet business requirements. Additionally, you document and assist in defining requirements, creating documents to ensure the applications meet their expectations. You maintain and repair applications to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- A degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent by experience
- Min 1,5 - 6 years of IT experience as a Software Engineer or Developer
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus/Artifactory …)
- Master at least 1 major programming language (Java),
- Experience with databases and ORM frameworks (eg. Hibernate)
- Ability and interest to learn new languages or become a Full-stack Engineer
- You must be fluent in Dutch or French & English
- Autonomous, rigorous and team spirit skills
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.