Software Developer-Remote Start possible
Join our team supporting European Institutions and major commercial organizations in the historic and exciting city of Brussels. We offer the opportunity to further your career by gaining experience developing key business process tools used to evaluate and support development projects across Europe.
We offer great working conditions, challenging projects, career growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages.
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile:
- Develop both simple and complex solutions.
- Translate software requirements into concise and robust programming code.
- Increase program operating efficiency and adapt system to new requirements, as necessary.
- Report status and flag issues to the Project/Product Manager.
Skills & Experience:
- Very good written and oral command of English.
Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working are mandatory.
At least five (5) years experience developing in a web environment. Extensive knowledge of Java, J2EE, SOA, Web Services, composite applications, J2EE Application Servers and related development tools and methods.
Good experience of Enterprise architecture patterns and technology patterns (MVC, dispatcher, factory, façade, etc.).
Good experience with RUP and UML.
Experience in automated unit tests (e.g. JUnit).
Experience with ITIL and COBIT best practices.
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, physics or chemistry; alternatively, post-secondary degree plus six (6) years proven experience in IT and software development technologies.
We ask applicants to send their English CV, highlighting your experience matching the above requirements.
We look forward to discussing further with qualified applicants.