Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services, based in Brussels.
Job Description :
- You will be responsible for determining the needs of the users and you will realize the functional design, within the context of a complex and extensive development project;
- You will autonomously form the interface between the various responsible parties and points of contact for the development of the application;
- You will analyze business processes and model them into functionalities;
- You will coordinate the development process, you will ensure functional testing of the application and quality control;
- You will follow the implementation and delivery and you will assist in the preparation of user manuals and most possibly in training for users;
- You will supervise and coach the junior functional analysts in preparation for a possible management position in your further career.
- You have a University Degree (Master Informatics, Civil Engineer Informatics, Commercial Engineer, ...) and you have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- You have a thorough knowledge of the analysis methods (UML, RUP, ...) and a certain technical baggage (data management, programming techniques, internet technologies, ...);
- You have excellent relational skills and you demonstrate efficiency in the autonomous development of projects;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility, you are flexible and you dare to take initiative;
- Your sense of analysis and synthesis allows you to deliver quality work while respecting the deadlines remains a priority.
- You are fluent both in Dutch and French.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel;
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits included group- & health insurance, meal vouchers, telework, fully reimbursed cost of transport with public transport etc.