CTG IT Solutions is the CTG’s subsidiary exclusively dedicated to European Institutions. More than 100 colleagues are working within multicultural teams in Luxembourg, Brussels, Strasbourg and London.
CTG IT Solutions is currently growing thanks to its activities with prestigious EU Institutions. We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack JAVA Developer to strengthen our teams in Luxembourg.
This is a unique opportunity to work within an international environment and to face a very interesting challenge.
- You develop, design and maintain applications
- You integrate the developed technical components with other applications
- You write user documentation
- You will elaborate test plans
- You assist the deployment and configuration
- You take part in meetings with the project teams
- You hold a Bachelor degree or an equivalent diploma in IT
- You speak and write fluently English
- You have a proven experience in a similar position
- You have good knowledge of back-end technologies: JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- You have knowledge of Oracle databases and SQL, PL/SQL
- You have good knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML)
- You have knowledge of software development methodologies (RUP, AGILE, SCRUM…)
- You are recognized for your excellent communication skills, your customer orientation and your diplomacy
- You are elligible for a European Security Clearance
- An individual career development plan and a dedicated training program
- A competitive salary package with or without a company car
- Contracts with the European Commission are 40 hours/week, resulting in 12 RTT days (1 per month)
- Extra-legal benefits (daily allowances, PC plan, …)
- Frequent events with the CTG team: Learning lunch, Staff meeting, Xmas, sports events
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.