Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
The Financial Services Industry practice of Deloitte in Belgium offers a wide array of services that are specifically designed for financial institutions in the banking, securities, insurance, investment management and payment industries. In addition to attest and tax, we offer services in areas such as risk management, actuarial services, regulatory compliance, human capital, operations performance and technology solutions.
Within our Governance, Regulatory & Risk department in Zaventem, we are currently looking for a Senior Consultant with Life Insurance experience.
Who you’ll be working with
- You will be part of a larger team of legal and regulatory experts serving the entire Financial Service Industry (banking, asset management, insurance, etc.)
- You’ll work alongside top experts on all domains of the FSI value chain (actuaries, risk management and valuation experts, strategy consulting, finance transformation, etc.) on the most interesting, innovative and challenging projects in the world
What work you’ll be doing
- Help senior our clients define their regulatory strategy and translate their vision into concrete initiatives
- Support our clients in their business transformation by turning existing legal and regulatory challenges into concrete opportunities
- Support clients by developing practical and innovative solutions to manage their legal and regulatory challenges
- Support clients in large regulatory implementation projects
How you’ll grow
- The more senior you get, the more you will contribute to the growth and further development of our legal and regulatory insurance team
- You’ll develop collaborative relationships with clients and senior representatives, becoming their trusted advisor
What is in it for you
- You’ll engage with experienced and motivated colleagues with diverse areas of expertise who are eager to share their experience and coach you
- You’ll work on different types of client projects at all key players in the market
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
- You’ll have the opportunity to expand your network and your horizons as you travel and work abroad
- You have 2 to 6 years of experience within the Life Insurance business for instance within a legal or compliance team of an insurance company
- You have a deep knowledge of the Life insurance laws and regulations, as well as relevant conduct and product regulation (AssurMIFID, IMD/IDD, PRIIPs, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and a drive and desire to deliver top quality service to clients
- You demonstrate a willingness to travel and work on international projects
- You can express yourself fluently in English both orally and in writing; you have a good knowledge of both Dutch and French