Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
Within our Financial Crime Practice in Zaventem, we are currently looking for (f/m):
Senior Consultant Financial Crime & Integrity
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Consultant who will be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of exciting and challenging client engagements in the area of financial crime prevention and detection, primarily involving Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Sanctions, Moral and Financial Integrity/Ethics or Fraud.
- Providing expertise to assist a broad range of clients to manage and mitigate their risks related to Financial Crime and to build and enhance an integrity culture;
- Delivering a wide range of client engagements;
- Being actively involved in developing new business opportunities within your focus area and working closely with other service lines within Deloitte in order to achieve this goal;
- Building and maintain client relationships in multiple industries in the area of Financial Crime and Integrity/Ethics;
- Designing and delivering training tailored to meet client’s needs;
- Coaching team members both on content as on client engagement delivery.
Your role as a Senior Consultant within our Financial Crime Practice will focus on the delivery of client engagements, business development activities as well as coaching your team members. In this role, you will be supporting your team in making an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate skills and experience in several of the following areas:
- 2 to 6 years of relevant work experience, especially in areas related to Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions, Moral and Financial Integrity/Ethics or Fraud;
- Experience in advisory, consulting, auditing or working in an international environment;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- The ability to combine technical expertise with a drive to participate in developing new business opportunities, products or services;
- Good communication skills in English, and Dutch or French;
- Proficiency with relevant software (including Microsoft Office), knowledge of data analysis software is a plus;
- The ability and willingness to travel when needed;
- The ability to work as part of a team and also independently;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage with clients;
- Natural intellectual curiosity and problem solving drive.
- A key position within an international market leader;
- Work in our brand new flexible workplace next to the airport: our Gateway building;
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- You will take on interesting and challenging assignments and have an opportunity to work across industries and geographies.
Beyond Belgium: North West Europe within a Global firm
Belgium, UK, Switzerland, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North West Europe firm (NWE) on 1 June 2017. Ireland also recently joined our NWE firm. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.