Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Belgian Tax and Legal practice consists of more than 700 professionals and plays a leading role in the Belgian market as well in the global Deloitte network. Our professionals are specialized in different domains such as Business Tax, Global Tax Compliance, Indirect Tax and Global Employer services.
- You assist with the Pan European accounting and tax administration, including the review of VAT, Intrastat and other related declarations;
- You assist shared service centers with the setup of their accounting and VAT obligations on a Pan European basis;
- You assist our clients with VAT and Intrastat audits on a Pan European basis;
- You provide clients with advice and practical consulting services on Pan-European VAT reporting matters;
- You will be involved in actively mentoring and counseling more junior tax professionals.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Accountancy/Tax or a Master degree in Economics or Law;
- You have 3 to 6 years of experience in Accountancy/Tax, either in large organizations with shared service centers or in the consulting arena;
- You are perfectly fluent in English, next to that you have a very good knowledge of Dutch and French. Any additional European language is an asset;
- You have a great sense of accuracy and you are result oriented;
- You are team oriented, enthusiastic and flexible;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.